Thank you for visiting our site www.ibusweb.com.
1. The term's "User" and "You" shall refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this web site for any reason. The term "Ibus" or "Company" shall refer to "Ibus web services". The term Site refers to "www.ibusweb.com" owned and monitored by Ibus web services.
2. The content provided is for information purposes alone and does not substitute for specific advice. Ibus disclaims all liability for damages caused by use of content on the site. Ibus has exercised due diligence in checking the correctness and authenticity of the information contained in the site, but Ibus or any of its affiliates or associates or employees shall not in anyway be responsible for any loss or damage that may arise to any person from any inadvertent error in the information contained in any pages or service on the site. The information from or through this site is provided "AS IS " or "AS AVAILABLE", and all warranties expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any service or channel, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed. Ibus and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
3. Ibus or its affiliates or associates or its employees do not provide any judgment or warranty in respect of the authenticity or correctness of the content of other services or websites to which links are provided. A link to another service or website is not an endorsement of any products or services on such website or the website. Ibus is not responsible for the availability of these external websites or resources.
4. All responsibility and liability for any damages caused by downloading of any data is disclaimed.
5. Ibus reserves the right to modify, suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all channels, or service at any time without notice.
6. Ibus reserves the right to make modifications and alterations in the information contained on the site without notice.
7. We collect information from you if you complete any forms on our website or if you contact us with comments or specific requests. We will collect the information necessary to contact you back, which includes as a minimum, your name, job title, company name, country, Contact NO: and email address. We may also track information about the way in which users navigate our website and the pages they visit. This may be used to improve the design, layout or content of the website.
8. Ibus, and other carefully selected third parties, may use the information collected to contact the user by mail, telephone, e-mail or fax about services on our website for which he or she has expressed an interest and to communicate with users on business related issues. Typically your details may be used to provide you with information about new product offerings or updates, registration for events, participation in training classes, and other similar matters.
9. Users who have subscribed to receive our email newsletter and promotional communications and no longer wish to do so, may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying to and entering unsubscribe in the subject line in the email. Users may also email us at info at ibusweb dot com.
10. This site may use "cookies". Cookies are small pieces of code stored by a website on your computer so that your computer can "remember" information about previous visits to this website. They make it easier to use a website and are intended to improve your viewing experience. If you wish to however, you can block cookies from this website by changing the privacy options in your Internet browser.
12. All legal proceedings shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
The Customer hereby declares that he has read these terms and conditions and that he unconditionally agree to abide by these terms and conditions.